GIGGLES

Friday, April 25, 2008

The Lemon Festival

So here was one of our highlights tonight. The Upland Lemon Festival is going on and we decided to go. Hayden gave us a recap of the night.
Mom: What was your favorite part Hayden
Hayden: The motorcycles.
Mom: Oh, the motorcycles huh?
Hayden: Yes. and more. The horsie ride.(me nodding) . . .and more. the cars and the airplane ride and more. . .the dumbo ride. . . and petting the animals and then I peed on their food.
Aparently I didn't have his diaper positioned so well and he peed his pants. It leaked down his shorts, down his legs and onto the saw dust--interpreted by Hayden as pet food. Needless to say it then adhered to his shoes. That pretty much ended our night. Good times!



Landon is doing good. He is still a little sore, but laughing, talking, kicking and barfing like he used to. I know when he kicks like a banshee he's feeling better.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

He's such a big boy! I can't believe how fast he has grown up. I still have the picture of him with the beany on my file cabinet at work. The kids always ask who he is. I always say 'my favorite little boy.' Cause ya know 'he's a ham.'
Give him a kiss for me.