GIGGLES

Thursday, January 31, 2008

A long day

Yesterday I dropped Hayden off at a member's house(whom I love and so does Hayden) at 8:15 am and headed to Loma Linda. Landon had his echo at 9. We had that done--he was good, just laying there for an hour! Then we saw the cardiologist at 1pm. He read the echo and said that his function looks perfect. I have to admit that it was really cool to see his heart anatomy and beating. Yes, it's an ultrasound, so you are kind of iffy on what you're seeing. I especially liked to see the different mixes of blood in the chambers. As I predicted, end of Feb. for the heart cath and then we'll discuss with the panel when we should go for the next surgery.
While we were up waiting for the echo, the Gi nurses talked to me and we decided to get Landon ready to be admitted on Friday. So we went through all of the paper work, blood work and screening. We will do it under general anesthesia because Landon is a kido that they don't mess around with. I'm glad that it will be a real anesthesiologies who is there. So they will possibly check us in tonight, or just let us come on Friday to start antibiotics. We will hopefully be back home on Saturday. I guess you can't use the tube for 24hrs after surgery and so you need to be there to help hydrate you.
Thanks everyone for your prayers! Love you guys

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Thanks for the update! We are praying like crazy! Love you all!

AJ said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Hang in there.
Love you!