GIGGLES

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Fun day with Dad

We had a good day today. Well, for the most part. We spent a few hours with Serge at school. He is building a prototype for a Tijuana project. It is quite the thing. I say that because he is building a small hut made out of what looks like cement. However, it is actually made out of recycled paper, mixed with concrete in bricks. It will also have plates for windows at the end of cut pipes. It's really interesting, if you can't tell from my description. Hayden had a great time riding his bike aroung and walking all over the place. I, personally, had a great time nursing Landon in the hot car. All in all, it was good to get out of the house and see Serge in the daylight.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Sara you are such a cute mom. I was so happy when Tammie linked her blog to yours. Your little boys are absolutely adorable. Your postings are funny, inspirational and touching! I hope that you know what a wonderful example you are to so many!

Thanks for posting on my blog! You are so sweet! ;)

Love, Em

Amanda said...

i know I shouldn't be jealous of you doing anything in a hot car, but that sounds heavenly to me. It was -12 today with windchill making it -28! I can't remember the last time I was in a hot car. I'm sure it has happened and I felt miserable, but right now, nothing sounds better. Oh, maybe a warm bed!

Tammie said...

Hot car I was thinking the same thing! That would be heavenly;) We have about 8 inches of snow outside right now that fell last night on top of the three inches that was still there and it's STILL snowing! It's about 25 degrees outside and I think the high is supposed to be 28;) We are grateful for the snow but I am really starting to miss the sun;)

It would be way cool to see a picture of Serge's project sounds very interesting!

Jill said...

Reading your emails always makes me want to be strong like you.