Friday, March 28, 2008

Surgery Canceled

Due to Landon having an ear infection and being on anti-biotics, we are postponing surgery to the 8th or the 10th of April. I think it's for the best, so he can be at his best and not hacking a lung. So there you have it.


Liz W. said...

Keep me posted on the day, and let me know if you'd like a hospital companion. I'd love to take the day off again and hang out with you. Really, truly!

Rachel said...

I'm in too. My days are free. And thanks for the update.