GIGGLES

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Prayers are answered

Explanation: Dr. Kuhn= a man who doesn't sugar coat something in the least. Let's just say that the man told me last heart cath that Landon would either go to surgery again or he would go on the heart transplant list in the same breath he said hello.
Well, the heart cath went better than we expected. Dr. Kuhn, our cardiologist, did the proceedure again. He kind of scared me before. I guess some vessels and form in a coil in some of the arteries and that if they did, he "would treat them agressively." So something I thought would lake 30 min for him, he actually told me would take about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. When the Dr. Came to find me, he asked me, with his cocky cardiologist smile, "so do you want good news?"
Of course I said yes. He said he had pressures of 11(in the normal range--last time they were 40). Normal range is 15-30. So in layman's terms--Landon is a candidate for next surgery and we don't have to list him on a transplant list. This is such a blessing! Thanks so much for your prayers and support!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Collective Wahoo!!!!

Tammie said...

I bet you never thought you would be praying for you kid to be able to have surgery huh? Isn't it funny how perspective totally changes things. What a boy that Landon is. I love the video of his little laugh thanks so much for posting it. He is just such a sweetie just like someone else I know;) Our prayers will continue! We love you so much!!!

Liz the Poet said...

Yay!! I'll be doubling my prayers that everything goes smoothly for the next surgery.

Let me know when it is. I'd love to go with you again!