GIGGLES

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Jane's Day--or Sara's Day

so here's a picture of the boys in front of the water fountain in Glendale. It reminded me of the Bellagio--you know with the carefully timed show to music. Really fun! We went out there for my birthday(coming on Tues.) We rode the Americana, the trolley that takes you around. It was fun, and the shops are very high class. It was very crowded.
Let's just say that there are pushy people who REALLY wanted to ride the trolley. I can't believe that grown people still push their way to the front of the lines. What has happened to our society??? I'm trying to not let it bother me, but we the first in line and when the trolley came up people just pushed their way on--literally, I was waiting to step up and a lady threw her kid infront of me and the last I saw of her was her tush. Honestly.
But, we didn't let that ruin our day. We walked the galeria mall for a while. Serge was great watching the kids while I tried on some clothes. Ok, let's face it, it was more like pushing the stoller around at a decent pace so that Hayden didn't extricate himself. All in all, it was a great day together.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Landon is getting so big...and so cute!