GIGGLES

Thursday, May 8, 2008

All Right Already!

O.K. so this blog post is not about my kids--they're fine. It's not about Serge--he's fine too. This post is about me.
I am re-dedicating myself to early scripture study. Yes, I know what you are thinking--but she's so sleep deprived. Surely there is some other time. Well, the fact is that there isn't. 5:30 am it is. I went to a roadshow last night for our stake. And, there were a lot of cheesy songs(Michael Mcklean songs too). However, I did learn something.
I must remember the Lord first and then I won't have to worry about remembering not to get angry or about whatever. If I first worry about remembering to put the Lord first(5am first), then all the other stuff will fall into place. I know, it doesn't make sense, but like the tithing principle, I've got to try it out to see if it works. I have confidance that it will!
Thank you.
Next thing to conquor--midnight snacks!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'd like to rededicate myself with you...except not at 5:30am. I think 6:30 or 7am at the earliest for me. I definitely need that spiritual lift to get me through each day!

Amanda said...

good luck to this one.
I just wish I could do 6:30 scripture reading.
You are such a strength. I was always impressed with your scripture reading diligence when we were roommates! Way to Go!

themayerfamily said...

Confession. The first day it was at 6am--than at 6:30 the next day and today it was at 7. No 5 am yet, but atleast it's happening. Thanks for the encouraging.

Gina said...

I tried the early morning scripture study, but found that I couldn't focus because I was thinking about all the other things I had to do during the day. Night works better for me. I sleep better at night after I've read. :)