GIGGLES

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Landon's update and the twins are here!

Hey all,
today is a new day. Landon has been put back on feeds after a day of throwing up. We're hoping that he can keep them down because they are good for him. He's pooping like a champ. He is down on the ventelator at a rate of eight and seems to be doing good. For those of you unfamiliar, that is pretty much like breathing on your own. He's not in any distress that I can see, except that he gets the hiccups!
Charlotte had her babies on the 21st--see the picture of Sydney. Sadie has yet to have her picture posted, as she's down in the NICU. They are waiting to see how she will do with her heart. So far, she's holding her own! Thanks all for your prayers and support. Keep praying that Landon can breathe on his own. Love you all!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Sara -

I'm so glad things are looking up! Progress is such a wonderful thing, even when it happens in tiny pieces. I love squeezing babies, but I'm guessing Landon isn't really ready for that right now. You tell him that I owe him about 42 million squeezes once he's out of that place! Hopefully I can come visit soon! Love you guys!

Laura

Amanda said...

Sara,
I am so happy to hear about Landon's progress!!!! Answered prayers.
And, how cute is Sydney? It is so fun that you guys will have little kiddies around the same age.
I have been spending a lot of time at school getting my class ready and wishing that you were here helping me. It was so great to teach with you!! I miss you!

Tammie said...

I thought that was maybe one of Charlotte's twins. What cute names I'm glad to hear Sadie is holding her own I pray she keeps it up! Yay for tender mercies and blessings, blessings, blessings. Sounds like Landon is progressing slowly but surely! One day at a time one day at a time. Keep on keepin' on! Love you, give everyone hugs from me!

Anonymous said...

Sara and family,
Prayers answered are the best. Glad to hear Landon gets stronger and stronger each day. Thinking of all of you and wishing you continued faith and support. Enjoy each day and know that your friends send you strength and love every day. Kristy