GIGGLES

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Alright

Alright, alright, alright!
I guess I could start posting again. Life has just been so crazy--literally. I fell off the band wagon when I got pregnant. I was so tired. Then it got even worse when I miscarried. That can totally wipe you out. Then recovering and I thought I would post. Then Landon had his first seizure on Monday. That was a little concerning since it lasted over 15 min., he was having difficulty breathing and didn't stop until we were in the Er and they gave him seizure medication. Then 1/2 of his body quit working--1/2 smile, etc. Five hours later, he was good as new. Miracle!
We visited a new children's hospital and one other hospital. That was exciting. So life is pretty much going good now. Hopefully back to normal. I'm still tired, but hanging in there. Our ward is so good. Even though I was fine, they still brought over some meals--YUM!
Sigh--there, I posted!
Love you all

6 comments:

rachelsaysso said...

Thanks for posting. Poor Landon! Give him a hug for me. And take one for yourself too. Love you!

Heather said...

Ditto!!!

Cherri said...

You are a terrific trooper... and what a Mom!

Tammie said...

Oh Sara, I'm thinking tired is an understatement! ;) You are always in my heart and prayers but I'll will send an extra few your way! Please know I'm always here for you! Much, Much, love, Tammie

Jill said...

Oh Sara, how I miss you so. I'm so sorry you had to experience a miscarriage. My #1 pregnancy had that result. Give Landon Hugs for me. He is such a trooper....and so are you. I wish you the best during to fun, busy, exciting, full, and exhausting time of year. If you'd like family pics, I will be in CA for a week and a half right after Christmas. I'd love to see you:)

Rebecca said...

Sara, sorry it's been a rough few months. I hope Landon is now doing well. So glad to hear from you.